We will make sure that you will get your product as soon as possible. Unfortunately the estimated shipping time is out of our hands and depends on where we need to ship the product. Once you have checked out of the shopping cart you can indicate your shipping address and you may choose from a number of alternative shipping methods along with anticipated dates of delivery. For further question please contact us!
- For the purposes of this Return Policy, the following words and expressions shall have the following meaning unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Solution” means the speciﬁed version of Our delivery as further agreed, which may include Our patented Kelvin LED software and intelligent lightning control systems, its software and firmware, mobile application, and any appurtenant products and services.
- “We“, “Us” or “Our” means Rift Labs AS, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Norway, bearing the Norwegian organisation no. 895 734 942, including entities within the same company group.
- “You”, “Your” or “Yourself” means the party that have placed an order for Our Solution. When acting on behalf of a business, company or other legal entity or private individual, the reference to “You” and “Your” herein shall include, refer and apply to you personally, that particular business, company or other legal entity and that particular private individual, as well as any other entities, employees and all other individuals which is granted access to the Solution.
- If You are not satisfied with the Solution, You may terminate Your order and return the Solution to Us within 180 days from the date of Your order. If You have not opened the packaging of the Solution, You may terminate You order and return the Solution to Us within 365 days from the date of Your order.
- Any Solution not delivered within the deadlines stated in Clause 2.1 will not be considered eligible for return. If received after such deadline, We will return the Solution to You and You will assume all shipping costs.
- You right to return the Solution is contingent on the Solution being free from damage and returned in its original packaging. Refunds are subject to an evaluation of the Solution upon receipt, in addition to other tests to ascertain condition and re-saleability of the returned Solution.
- If You wish to exercise Your right to return the Solution in accordance with the above terms, You must provide Us with a notice, clearly indicating Your desire to return the Solution.
- Following the notification described in Clause 2.4, You must ship the Solution to Us in accordance with the instructions provided by Us. You are responsible for any shipping costs incurred in returning the Solution and We highly recommended that You use a traceable and insurable form of mail for shipment.
- Upon receipt of the Solution in accordance with the terms contained herein, We will refund the price paid thereof.
- You agree to comply with all applicable export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and any other United States, European Union or foreign agencies and authorities in connection with Your use of the Solution. You agree to not violate any local, state, federal or foreign laws and not to transfer or authorise the transfer of any materials to a prohibited country in violation of any laws. By using any materials in the Solution subject to any such restrictions and regulations, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- You acknowledge that You have been advised of the dangerous goods shipping requirements relating to lithium-ion batteries. If Your return includes a lithium-ion battery, You agree to have the battery shipped by a certified shipper of dangerous goods. You further agree not to attempt to ship any lithium-ion battery that has been physically damaged.